CERTIFICATIONS TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
Laboratories & Testing
Depending on materials and customer needs, we offer the following tests:
Bending: side, face and root
Tension: strength, yield, elongation
Dye or liquid penetrant
Positive materials identification
Radiography: X-rays or gamma rays
Ultrasound (conventional or phased array)
Employees and systems
Our whole Quality Assurance program, accreditations and certifications are based on:
Our highly skilled employees:
- Professionals with several decades of manufacturing experience.
- Leading edge knowledge of alloy properties, welding procedures and quality control.
- Continuous training and education programs.
Our continuing investment in new technology and systems:
- Continuous improvement and quality control programs.
- Stable, secure and dependable IT systems.
- R&D for ongoing improvements (robotics, automation, precision control, …).
- Value-added guidelines and objectives.