- Thin wall metallic bellows expansion joints.
- Single axial, universal, hinged, gimbal, elbow pressure balanced, in-line pressure balanced, external pressurized and rectangular.
- Various features: single ply or multi-ply, leak testable multi-ply, equalizing rings, pantographic links, vapor seals, electric trace heating, purge connections etc.
- Standard diameters: from 40mm (1.6 in) up to 4 meters (13 ft); special applications up to 15m nominal size.
Pressure: from full vacuum (FV) to 150 bar (150 atm).
- Temperature: from -196˚C to +900˚C (-385˚F to 1650˚F)
Thick Wall Bellows (Hydro-formed / Pressed Halves):
- 4 mm to 12 mm
- 75 NB to 2095 NB
- special designs, U and omega shapes, are also available.