CERTIFICATIONS TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
Pressure equipment, in USA and other regions
Nuclear parts (including in nuclear core), in USA and other regions
Specialty materials for petroleum industry in North Sea and other areas
Pressure equipment, in Europe
Nuclear pressure retaining systems and components (including in nuclear core), in Canada
Quality management system, worldwide
LABORATORIES & TESTING
Depending on materials and customer needs, we offer the following tests:
Bending: side, face and root
Tension: strength, yield, elongation
Dye or liquid penetrant
Positive materials identification
Radiography: X-rays or gamma rays
Ultrasound (conventional or phased array)
EMPLOYEES AND SYSTEMS
Our whole Quality Assurance program, accreditations and certifications are based on:
OUR HIGHLY SKILLED EMPLOYEES:
- Professionals with several decades of manufacturing experience.
- Leading edge knowledge of alloy properties, welding procedures and quality control.
- Continuous training and education programs.
OUR CONTINUING INVESTMENT IN NEW TECHNOLOGY AND SYSTEMS:
- Continuous improvement and quality control programs.
- Stable, secure and dependable IT systems.
- R&D for ongoing improvements (robotics, automation, precision control, …).
- Value-added guidelines and objectives.