HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR EMPLOYEES
Ezeflow Group is committed to preventing accidents, injuries and illnesses in workplaces.
We recognize that preventing injuries is just as important as manufacturing products.
Ultimately, Ezeflow products quality depends on the health, safety and welfare of those who make them.
Specifically, Ezeflow companies:
- Consult with employees on matters affecting health and safety.
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- Ensure all employees are given adequate training and are competent to do their jobs.
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- Adequately control health and safety risks arising from work activities.
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances.
PROTECTION OF ENVIRONMENT
Ezeflow companies consider environmental effects and implications of their activities in butt weld fittings manufacturing and other parts.
It is therefore the companies’ policy to do all that is reasonable to achieve the following aims:
- Conform to all relevant legislation. Review environmental legislation at least annually to ensure Ezeflow companies remain compliant in all areas.
- Consider environmental aspects of all processes and impact of materials used in companies’ products and services, minimize waste and dispose of excess in a manner which avoids adverse effect on environment.
- Avoid causing unnecessary or unacceptable detriment to environment in relation to all employees, customers, suppliers, general public and local community.
- Develop environmental awareness of all employees and make them aware of any individual responsibilities.
- Make available to employees, customers, suppliers, general public, local community and statutory bodies relevant information about company activities which affect health, safety and environment.
- Periodically review environmental issues and investigate any occurrences that may cause unacceptable detriment to environment.